Tennessee in Pictures


#1 I am not a photographer.
#2 But I pretended to be one while I was in Tennessee last week.



The weather was spectacular!  Perfect for working outside, and playing outside.






Our true purpose for this trip was to spend quality time with my brother and his family before they left for the mission field in South Sudan.  (Check it out here:  www.dkwherever.com.)  

Posers
The kids soaked up the time together.
Monkeys


Hay-less riders
Fort builders



It was a great time spent with family and a great time in God's creation.  
I took a blue million pictures of flowers, because I like them:

And sunsets:



















It was fun playing photographer for a few days.  The photo opps never seemed to stop!


Wildflowers
The kids' club - appropriately named.

The view



Nasty





So, even though we love our "Georgia life" we will always look forward to our times in Tennessee.


Ecclesiastes 3:11

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big, Fat Failure

Meal Planning - Conquered!

Run Free