It was an "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" kinda day

It all started with a dirty diaper...

I'd just pulled a fresh load of laundry from the dryer when I smelled it.  So I changed it, wrapped it up in a grocery bag, and headed for the trash.  The trash can was full.  I took it out, tied it up, headed outside.  Lottie and Ace followed.

"Mommy, can we play outside.  The weather is beautiful." says Lottie.  How can I say no?  So, we play outside. 
Duke joins in, "Can I get my skateboard out of the garage?"  Of course. 
"Can I get my scooter?" asks Lottie.
So, we go to the garage. They play, I referee.

"Mommy, can I get a snack?" says one.  It is snack time. 
"SNACK TIME!" They all come running. 

"Mom, can we watch a show while we eat our snack?" says Duke.  I suppose.
"Can I pick a show next?" says Lottie.  I'm not so sure about that.

Now, back to that (not so) fresh load of laundry.  Oh well. 

"But I trust in you, O Lord;
I say, 'You are my God.'
My times are in your hand..."
Psalm 31:14-15a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big, Fat Failure

Meal Planning - Conquered!

Run Free